Darjeeling Green Lemonade
Gone are the days when a glass of water would sufficiently replenish your post-workout sweat-drenched depleted body.
Now, imagine sipping your regular Darjeeling green tea with a lemony twist! The Darjeeling green lemonade is the perfect way to detoxify and energise yourself.
- 200 ml Darjeeling Green Tea
- 30 ml Honey
- 50 ml Lime juice
- Crushed Ice
- Sliced fruits of choice like strawberry, orange, melon
Make Herb Asia Tea Concentrate
- Add 2 teaspoon of Darjeeling Green Tea in the Brew Maker
- Add 30 ml honey/agave substitute based on preference
- Add 200 ml hot water
- Let it steep for 2 minutes
- Add some ice cubes in the shaker and filter the tea in the shaker.
- Add lime juice to the shaker and shake with ice.
- Fill the glass/pitcher with Ice and add the sliced fruits on top.
- Add crushed ice to the glass.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey over the ice and filter the lemonade from the shaker to the glass.
- Stir well (You can also add fennel/mint to the concoction for additional flavour)
- Green tea rich in antioxidant
- Perfect detoxifying and energizing drink to have after workouts.
And you know rest of the story, Brew. Sip. Stir. Slurp. Repeat!