Green Tea and Papaya “Super Cooler”: Recipe
Summers bring the cravings for all things cool and what better than healthy coolers to quench that thirst. This super cooler will not only cool you down on a hot summer evening but will also help you shimmer off weight gained eating ice-creams and mango in summer. Here’s what you need
- 1 teaspoon Hari Chai green tea leaves
- 1 bowl of sliced papaya (8-10 pieces)
- ½ tsp peppercorns
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt up to taste
- Ice cubes
PreparationTo prepare green tea
- Boil water to about 80◦C (Right till the fumes start coming)
- You can also use microwave or Electric kettle to boil the water.
- If you are using electric kettle make sure to allow the water to cool down for about 30 seconds to get the optimum temperature to brew green tea.
- Add 200 ml hot water to the Brew Maker
- Leave it aside for 2 minutes
To prepare cooler blend
- Put papaya, peppercorns, honey and salt in a blender and blend well into a smooth mixture
- Pour the brewed hari chai in a cup
- Add hari chai and 2-3 ice cubes into the blender and blend well
- Add 2-4 ice cubes to the glass and pour the blended mix in the glass
- Decorate with papaya slice and straw
- Enjoy your super cooler
-Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 5 minutes
-Yield: Makes 1 servings (Serving Size: 300 ml)
Your perfect filling breakfast drink is great!
We are all aware of the benefits of green tea and mixing it with a superfood like papaya can do wonders for your daily diet routine. Apart from being tasty papaya has several health benefits. This cooler may help maintain your cholesterol and sugar levels, promote digestive health, boost immunity, protect against rheumatoid arthritis, and may also help prevent cancer.