Virgin Strawberry Chamomile Martini: Recipe
The go to drink to quench your thirst in these hot summer days is here with a healthier twist. Virgin Strawberry Chamomile Martini recipe will give you as handsome a drink as you'd ever want... and one with a delightful flavor, too!
- 100 ml Chamomile Mint + Hibiscus Kiwi Concoction
- 1 Strawberry
- 5 Mint Leaves
- 8-10 Orange and lemon wedges
- 2 small ginger bits
Make Chamomile Mint and Hibiscus Kiwi Concentrate
- Add 3 teaspoon of Chamomile Mint and Hibiscus Kiwi in the Brew Maker
- Add 3 teaspoon of sugar/honey/sugar substitute based on preference
- Add 100 ml hot water
- Let it steep for 5 minutes
- Filter the concentrate in a cup after 5 mins
Add strawberry, orange wedges, ginger bits and mint in a shaker and muddle them together. Add Chamomile and Hibiscus Kiwi Concentrate to the shaker. Add Ice, and shake well and serve into a cocktail coupe.
- Chamomile aids metabolism and avoids bloating
- Fruit blend will add the necessary vitamins