About Hibiscus Kiwi Fruit Tea
The reddish liquor of this beautiful fruit tea will be a perfect part of your summer tea collection. Mix it with other fruit teas like paradise island and make your own refreshing mocktails!
Tea Ingredients, Flavour & Benefits
Hibiscus petals, apple pieces, elderberries, rosehip peel, flavoring, kiwi pieces, strawberry pieces.
Crisp Hibiscus petals come together with kiwi and berries to create this complex fruity blend
- Caffeine free! Great for kids to serve as iced tea!
Tea Brewing Instructions
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add 1 tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 5-6 mins minutes at 100°C.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.