Earl Grey is one of the most popular teas on earth! Although, there are many stories discussing this tea's origin historically.
What does not change is the delightful taste of bergamot oil in this classic black tea. Celebrate this historic tea with your favorite snack or dessert! It tastes well with milk and sugar.
black tea, bergamot flavouring
Strong black tea notes with citrusy bergamot undertones.
Energizing tea and may improve overall health .
Classic tea that tastes well with cookies, snack or your favorite dessert!
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with :Blue Earl Grey