- Earl Grey is one of the most popular teas on earth!
- The delightful taste of bergamot fruit blended in black tea gives this tea a delicious citrus fruity punch
- It tastes well with milk and sugar.
- Pair this historic tea with your favorite snack or dessert at tea time!
black tea, bergamot flavouring
Strong black tea notes with citrus bergamot undertones.
Energizing tea and may improve overall health .
Classic tea that tastes well with cookies, snack or your favorite dessert!
- Boil 200 ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2 gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with :Blue Earl Grey