This Nutella inspired dessert tea will blow your mind when you are in the mood for that guilty chocolate indulgence. The cocoa beans and hazelnut will work as stimulants while coconut and rose petals will provide that perfect finish. Forget that ice cream and coffee craving now when you have the perfect healthier replacement!
All you need is some hot water and sugar! This tea takes milk well.
honey bush, cocoa shell, hazelnut brittle, chocolate drops, flaked almonds, rose petals, coconut chips
Chocolate and hazelnut flavors with slightly darker cocoa undertones.
Healtheir dessert replacement that can be had any time of the day when you have dessert cravings!
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Add sugar and milk.
- Let it brew for 5 mins minutes at 100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with : Sindbad's Baklava