About Chocolate Mate
Looking for a tropical get away from your hectic week? Try this dreamy chocolate and tiramisu flavoured dessert tea with hints of shredded coconut and melt away in the tropical goodness of this delicious drink.
Mate leaves are rich in caffeine and are often used as coffee substitutes for people looking to have the same great taste of coffee but control their caffeine intake. Please note when looking for low or no caffeine alternative please try our rooibos and herbal blends
Tea Ingredients, Flavour & Benefits
Rooibos, roasted mate, chocolate chips, cocoa beans, flavouring, shredded coconut.
Chocolate and Tiramisu flavored blend of rooibos mate tea.
- May act as a stimulant. Rooibos may boost immune system.
Tea Brewing Instructions
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Tea's Spoons: Add 1 teaspoon Or 2 grams.
- Let it brew for 5-6 mins minutes at 100°C.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.