A rare find from Darjeeling which will delight the straight tea lover! The taste is closer to a smoked oolong but stronger than a green tea! This tea is bound to create curiosity and the yellow liquor will surely please your taste buds. Celebrate this rare tea type yourself or gift it to a loved one.
Slightly smoky taste with a smooth finish
Low in caffeine; Partially oxidized retaining most of the muscatel Darjeeling flavors. A rare tea to enjoy with friends and family.
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100°C.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with :Darjeeling Oolong