Love hot chocolate? Then, this hot chocolate inspired rooibos dessert tea will make your taste buds go wild!
The sweet chocolaty taste combined with the nutty flavour of rooibos mixed with frothed milk and sugar makes for a very delicious and creamy dessert drink.
Flavor Profile: Hot chocolate with a dash taste
Caffeine free, great for kids!
May contain high level of antioxidants that help boost immunity.
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 5 mins minutes at 100 Degree Celsius.
- Add milk and sugar.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with : Toffee Brittle Nut