About Milky Cream Red Tea
Love hot chocolate? Then, this hot chocolate inspired rooibos dessert tea will make your taste buds go wild! The sweet chocolaty taste combined with the nutty flavour of rooibos mixed with frothed milk and sugar makes for a very delicious and creamy dessert drink.
Blends well with : Toffee Brittle Nut
Tea Ingredients, Flavour & Benefits
Flavor Profile: Hot chocolate with a dash taste
- Caffeine free, great for kids!
- May contain high level of antioxidants that help boost immunity.
Tea Brewing Instructions
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 5 mins minutes at 100 Degree Celsius.
- Add milk and sugar.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy