Spice Roots has the warmth of ginger, angelika and dandelion roots with the spiciness
of cinnamon and peppercorn. This herbal tea blend will be great as a part of your fitness regime.
Ginger pieces, orange peel, cinnamon, angelika root, green cardamom, chamomile, dandelion root, peppercorns, licorice root, juniper berry.
Strong taste of ginger roots with spiciness of peppercorn
Perfect for cold, congestion, and may aid in digestion.
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 4-5 mins minutes at 100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with : Darjeeling Moonshine