About Darjeeling First Flush Tea
Spring is the season of new beginnings. The first harvest of spring season therefore carries not only the promise of newness, but also the aroma of hope and gratitude.
Tea Ingredients, Flavour & Benefits
Strong Floral taste with complex flavors
- Great morning tea to reduce your sugar intake and refresh your palate.
- Very rich in antioxidants.
Tea Brewing Instructions
- Boil one cup (200 ml) water in a pot (up to 100°C/212°F).
- Add one teaspoon of tea to a cup or strainer. Pour hot water on the leaves.
- Let it steep for 2-3 minutes.