RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
- You have the right to return any non-tea or non-gift item i.e. tea accessory or teaware within 10 days after receipt of the order. Perishables including packaged teas and tea leaves cannot be returned.
- The Kettlery will only accept returns of tea accessories in their original condition and packaging, accompanied by the invoice. The customer will be responsible to bear the return shipping charges.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via FedEx to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Please send all returns to The Kettlery E-Commerce Returns Department, 2062 Towne Mill Ave, Canton, GA 30114. We request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before initiating a return. Please note that we will not accept liability for goods that are not returned.
- When returns are properly completed, The Kettlery shall reimburse the price of the returned merchandise and the invoiced delivery charges in the form of store credit within 30 days of receipt of the returned merchandise adjusting any return shipping charges incurred.
- In order to cancel items please send a cancellation request to email@example.com using subject line "Order Cancellation - Order #XYZ" between Monday – Friday 9 am to 6 pm.
- Please note, that we can only cancel your order if the order has not been shipped out of our facility. We ship all orders within 1-2 business days of confirmation, so please ensure you are able to request your cancellation of any within 2 days of placing the order.
- Goods in transit will be treated in the same manner as delivered goods and the same refund and cancellation policy will apply.
- You will get a notification once your cancellation request is received and approved. Please see our returns policy in case your order has been shipped out before you could cancel.