- Handmade Nilgiri black tea is the outcome of the labour of true love, and needless to say, is worth the wait!
- Produced in small batches by controlled manual rolling of long beautifully twisted full leaf Nilgiri tea, this loose leaf black tea is rare and only available in limited quantities.
- It brews a blissful translucent yellow coloured liquor with a mild floral taste and a tinge of spice
Feel the beauty of human touch with every sip of this connoisseur handmade craft tea from The Western Ghats of South India.
Mild black tea-like taste with slightly spicy undertones can be enjoyed with your favourite dessert
Can serve as the perfect evening cup that may aid in digestion
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour the tea into a cup and enjoy.