- Hand Made Bliss Black Tea like the name suggests is made by controlled manual rolling of leaves resulting in a long beautifully twisted full leaf tea.
- This translucent yellow colored brew has a mild floral taste with a tinge of spice.
- You will start appreciating the beauty of human touch when you consume this craft tea from Southern India.
- It is best enjoyed without milk and sugar.
Mild black tea like taste with slight spicy undertones, can be enjoyed with your favorite dessert
Can serve as the perfect evening cup that may aid in digestion
How to Use
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.