- Transport your senses to the tropical beaches of Puerto Rico, with this fruity and aromatic orange, sunflower and red rose black tea.
- Perfect to make delicious iced teas or margaritas!
Black Tea, Rose Petals, Flavoring, Mallow Blossoms, Peony Petals
Fruity orange notes with flowery undertones
Great for summers and pair this iced tea with a hot dessert or ice cream!
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add two tea spoon or 4gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with : Jackfruit Night