- Puerto Rico black tea is a floral and fruity black tea blend best enjoyed as Iced Tea.
- The orange peels and sunflower petals in this black iced tea blend will surely remind you of the beaches of Puerto Rico!
- Add the pink and blue colors of cornflower and you are on an invigorating journey to relaxation.
- Savor this beautiful black iced tea when during hot summer days.
Black Tea, Rose Petals, Flavoring, Mallow Blossoms, Peony Petals
Fruity orange notes with flowery undertones
Great for summers and pair this iced tea with a hot dessert or ice cream!
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add two tea spoon or 4gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with : Jackfruit Night