About Puerto Rico Black Tea
- Transport your senses to the tropical beaches of Puerto Rico, with this fruity and aromatic orange, sunflower and red rose black tea.
- Perfect to make delicious iced teas or margaritas!
Blends well with : Jackfruit Night
Tea Ingredients, Flavor & Benefits
Black Tea, Rose Petals, Flavoring, Mallow Blossoms, Peony Petals
Fruity orange notes with flowery undertones
Great for summers and pair this iced tea with a hot dessert or ice cream!
Tea Brewing Instructions
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add two tea spoon or 4gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.