White Pearls from Darjeeling is pure bliss for the tea conneusieur. Low in caffeine, the long twisted leaves give this tea the classic muscatel Darjeeling flavor. It blends well with most of our herbal teas or just drink it plain to enjoy the natural mountain flavor.
Sweet liquor with palate refreshing end notes
Low in caffeine: rare white single estate tea
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 4-5 mins minutes at 80 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends well with :Sparkling Oolong