- Darjeeling brings to the world this amazing black tea during the pleasant season of spring, famously known as the Darjeeling First Flush tea
- The leaves of this premium black tea retain their greenish shade which give them the floral mouth filling taste.
- It is globally loved for its muscatel spring flavor which transports you into a world of culinary delight.
- It is best enjoyed without milk and sugar.
Darjeeling first flush black tea
Strong Floral taste with complex flavors
- Great morning tea to reduce your sugar intake and refresh your palate.
- Very rich in antioxidants.
How to Use
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.
- Blends best with : Hari Chai, Sparkling Tea, Darjeeling Green